Roger L. McLean
- Juris Doctorate, University of California, Davis, CA, 1989
- Master’s in Business Administration, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR, 1980 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Southern Oregon University, Ashland, OR, 1979; Honors; Dean’s list; Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Certified Specialist, Workers’ Compensation Law, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, 1998 to 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, admitted 1997
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of California, admitted 1997
- Admitted to State Bar of California, 1989
PROFESSOR, LECTURER, & INSTRUCTOR
- Past Instructor, Santa Clara University, Paralegal Program, Workers’ Compensation Law
- Past Instructor, Santa Clara University, Paralegal Program, Employment Law
- Past Adjunct Professor, Peninsula University Law School, Workers’ Compensation Law
- Past Legal Advisor to the Board of Directors to South Bay Industrial Claims Association
- Member, Santa Clara County Bar Association, 1989 to 2019
- Guest Lecturer at numerous insurance companies, third party administrators and employers, speaking on a broad range of Workers’ Compensation topics, 1990 to 2019
- Listed in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2019 publication of Northern California Super Lawyers.
- Named Super Lawyer in California in the area of Worker’s Compensation practice.
- Council on Education in Management, “Screening Out Problems Before You Hire: How Far Can You Go?”
- Law Review, University of the Pacific Law Journal, McGeorge School of Law, review of selected state legislation, 19 Pacific Law Journal.